The Dream Machine -- EZ Links
If you would like to link to any of our major sites, simply click on the icons (or lit up text) below to get a download (in PLKZIP format) of everything necessary to link you top the site. The ZIP file will contain both the HTML text insert (bracketed by lines before and aft) and the accompanying GIF file, which has the icon.
- Our full home page. A rich collection of Web sites. Link to EVERYTHING!
- The Gift of Youth. You too can be healthy. You will feel healthy just reading these words of wisdom from an experienced fitness trainer named Gypsy. Also, Gypsy will give YOU advice about fitness.
- The Web Poetry Corner --- A place where you can publish your poetry alongside hundreds of others.
- Letters from Mexico --- Stan Gotlieb --- The musings of an expatriate Gringo writing from Oaxaca in southern Mexico. Stan also frequently responds to inquiries with lengthy replies.
- How Can You Laugh at a Time Like This? --- Bruce Madison --- This guy is trying to be the voice of modern libertarianism (sort of). Actually, he will be satisfied if he can get you to laugh.
- Modern Surrealistic Art --- Terry Rutledge --- This is truly beautiful artwork by a genius artist living in Bandon, Oregon. A must see.
- Teen Movie Critic --- Roger Davidson --- Internet star reviewer lays it out for you. Get a teen-ager's perspective on the movies, both in the theaters and on video.
- Families Against Internet Censorship. If you are a family, have at least one child living at home and oppose censorship of the Internet, you MUST look into joining this group.
- About The Dream Machine --- Network Services --- We be Websters.
- Other Neat Places to Visit --- In case you're bored with our offerings, try these.
Our Commercial Sites
- Tech-Sol. Keep your server running FULL TIME.
- Rimage televaulting. Making your data safe and sound.
- Video Stores
- Fitness Centers
- Travel Agents
- Book Stores
- Art Galleries
You may request SPECIFIC information about The Dream Machine --- Network Services via electronic mail by
sending email to:
Please do NOT send requests for "more information." What you see on the Web is what you get. We have put over 1000 pages on the Web. Be SPECIFIC.